Monday 7 July 2008

Bewl 15 results

Well done to everybody yesterday for helping to make the 2008 Bewl 15 such a success.

Once again, we enjoyed a record entry, record number of finishers and a new course record. The weather doesn't seem to have taken the edge off the day - and comments we have received so far seem to indicate that everybody enjoyed themselves.

Photographs of the event are now available to order online from Digimoments.

We're also keen to see comments on the Runners World Bewl Forum and for those who took part to add their rating of the event at the Runners World site - go to http://www.runnersworld.co.uk/events/ratingsall.asp?P=1&ugn=425&year=2008&en=39219&v=2&sp=

A full set of results have been emailed to those entrants who gave us a legible email address. If you know of anybody else who would like a copy - email martin@nice-work.org.uk. We'll also get them on to the Waddie website asap.

Thank you once again to all Waddies who helped out for their support and help in making the day such a success.

1 comment:

Aliban said...

Bewl 15, what a great run. I keep having to apologise that it's not quite 15 miles but it sure feels harder than a half marathon! Maybe it's all those hills at 9 and 11 miles and the last hill to the finish.

I was hoping for the rain to cool me but it didn't arrive until after I finished. I'm thinking of signing up for next year's run already, although maybe that's tempting fate. I wouldn't really want to do it unless I was fairly confident I could finish. Definitely not for the faint-hearted. I beat my last year's time by about 9 minutes I think.
So, I think to myself, if I hadn't had all that wine last night and gone boogieing to a salsa group concert till late on Saturday night, I might have been even quicker.