Tuesday 1 April 2008

The importance of eating well

Those who know WebEd will be aware of the importance I place on diet and eating correctly. I've been asked many times whether or not I follow a special or a published diet.

Well, after much persuasion, I decided it was time to reveal my inspiration.

It's Delia!

Here's one of my favourite recipes from the great lady.

But talking of diet, I was slightly embarassed to see the picture below scandalously reproduced and distributed amongst certain Waddies over the weekend. For the avoidance of doubt I think I should explain what was happening on the photo. My daughter was proud - as indeed we all were in the WebEd household - to receive the Baden Powell award for Guiding. (Indeed she was the first young lady in the village to receive the award for more than 12 years). Unfortunately the choice of location for the prize giving was right in front of the sausage roll and pork pie supper prepared for proud parents and friends.

You might just detect something occuring in the background for which I can only say I'm truly sorry!!

No comments: